












So I've been finding old favorite cartoons from the internet for my kids to watch that my brothers and sister and I used to watch when we were young.
We've seen:
Transformers (wesley's favorite- you should see him do his transformer moves!)
Thundercats
He-man
Rainbow Bright
My little pony (original)
Tom and Jerry
Smurfs
Roadrunner and Wile E. Coyote
Gummy Bears
Donald Duck and Chip n' DaleStrawberry Shortcake
We've seen:
Transformers (wesley's favorite- you should see him do his transformer moves!)
Thundercats
He-man
Rainbow Bright
My little pony (original)
Tom and Jerry
Smurfs
Roadrunner and Wile E. Coyote
Gummy Bears
Donald Duck and Chip n' DaleStrawberry Shortcake
Care Bears
Selvester the Cat
It's been fun remembering the shows I used to watch saturday mornings! So what was your favorite cartoon as a kid? Leave a post, let us know... maybe we'll watch it too! :)
It's been fun remembering the shows I used to watch saturday mornings! So what was your favorite cartoon as a kid? Leave a post, let us know... maybe we'll watch it too! :)
5 comments:
inspector gadget, the Jetsons, the Flintstones were always favorites at our house! Good to see you back in the cyber world...hopefully you're here to stay. You're kiddos have gotten so big!
G.I. Joe!
Darkwing Duck! Tale Spin!
Gem and the Rockers! Seriously, me and Jenn used to watch it!
I remember Thundercats, Rainbow Bright, Smurfs, Gummy Bears, Strawberry Shortcake, Tale Spin, and Care Bears!
What about Fraggle Rock? I used to watch that!
Post a Comment