Monday, November 2, 2009

Wesley's Birthday

Wesley had a Diego birthday
party this year. Scott really gets into Wesley's birthday parties. He's so good with kids it's fun to watch him with them.
The kids had a mission to get to the Birthday party, but they had to save some animals along the way, go through some tunnels and things. then they made it to the pinata and fun stuff!


It's always fun to watch little kids give each other gifts because they all want to help open or tell what the gift is before you open it. It makes me laugh!


Yes he had a Diego party, but he really wanted a tractor cake!

3 comments:

Annette said...

I didn't know you guys had a blog! I'm glad I found it. Megan's birthday party is next weekend. I wish Scott could come out and entertain the kids. I'm not a fan of friend birthday parties! (Too much work.)

The Frederick Family said...

so cool!!!
keep blogging - i love seeing pictures and what's going on!!
love you guys!

Shelly and Ken said...

Happy birthday Wesley! Looks like he had a really fun party!