Saturday, April 2, 2011

The Most Comfortable Chair... maybe?

Well, Kamiah got her first sealants and a CAVITY filled this week!  It was very little, had just begun.  We noticed just before our dentist visit last week and they got her in this week.  We've heard several times from different dental people that Kamiah has deep grooves in her teeth, thus making her prone to cavities!  This is her second!  (Her first was about 3 1/2 yrs ago so at least we get a little break in between.) 
Before we left to go to the dentist she asked, "Do you think I can get a prize again?!"  Since we had just gone last week and she got a prize.  "Um, yeah.  I'm pretty sure you will!" :) 
We also got a new Dentist at our place we go to, there are now 3 dentists there... she works well with kids and is very nice (Oh yeah, and she seems to know what she's doing too!)  :)

1 comment:

Nancy said...

That's never fun. Now that I'm an "adult" I love choosing when I should go to the dentist. If I really had my way it would be never.